Welcome to Year 6!
Year 6 is the final year in KS2 and Primary School. The children will continue to build on knowledge gained in previous years of school. As well as having Maths, English and Guided Reading every morning, we will continue to learn about other areas of the curriculum. Year 6 pupils also have the opportunity to take part in a week-long residential helping them develop their team-building skills, overcome personal challenges and further prepare them for moving into Secondary School. At the end of the year pupils will sit KS2 SATs. For more information on the year 6 curriculum please see below.
Year 6 learn about the following topics over the year:
- Year 6 Curriculum Map Summer 1 2021
- YEAR 6 CURRICULUM MAP Spring 2 2021
- Year 6 Curriculum Map Spring 1 2021
- YEAR 6 CURRICULUM MAP AUTUMN 2 2020
- YEAR 6 CURRICULUM MAP AUTUMN 1 2020
- YEAR 6 CURRICULUM MAP Summer 1 2019