Welcome to Year 4!
During Year 4 the children will continue to build on knowledge gained in previous years of school. As well as having Maths and English every morning, we will continue to learn about other areas of the curriculum. Children will be awarded a pen license when their handwriting is of a good standard. Children also take part in Pedestrian Training which is organised by the Hillingdon Road Safety Team. Year 4 and Year 3 practise and perform a Spring Production. For more information on the year 4 curriculum please see below.
Year 4 learn about the following topics over the year:
- Year 4 Curriculum Map Summer 1 2022
- YEAR 4 CURRICULUM MAP Spring 2 2022
- Year 4 Curriculum Map Spring 1 2022
- YEAR 4 CURRICULUM MAP AUTUMN 2 2021
- YEAR 4 CURRICULUM MAP AUTUMN 1 2021
- Year 4 Curriculum Map Summer 2 2021