Welcome to Year 3!
Year 3 marks the beginning of Key Stage 2 (KS2). In Year 3, children will start to learn to be more independent and taking increased ownership of their learning. The children will continue to build on knowledge gained in previous years of school. As well as having Maths, English and Guided Reading every morning, we will continue to learn about other areas of the curriculum. For more information on the year 3 curriculum please see below.
Year 3 learn about the following topics over the year:
- Year 3 Curriculum Map Summer 1 2021
- YEAR 3 CURRICULUM MAP Spring 2 2021
- Year 3 Curriculum Map Spring 1 2021
- YEAR 3 CURRICULUM MAP AUTUMN 2 2020
- YEAR 3 CURRICULUM MAP AUTUMN 1 2020
- YEAR 3 CURRICULUM MAP Summer 2 2019
- YEAR 3 CURRICULUM MAP Summer 1 2019